Hello, Kittens and Dawgs, I’m still taking a break but I’m interrupting my down time to present the Mystery Blogger Award to a few of my fellow bloggers and while I’m here I decided to share a morning slice of moon take on chilly February morning. I displayed another photo taken the same day with my SWF fans.
Passed to me last month after the A to Z Challenge with the honor to receive the Mystery Blogger Award which I will now share with you the general guidelines for accepting this award.
Rule 1: Put the award logo/image on your blog. ✓
Rule 2: List the rules. ✓
Rule 3: Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. ✓
I’d like to a very special thanks to Janet Miles for nominating me. You’re a peach! Now, insist you go visit her at Janet’s Smiles. 😀
Rule 4: Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. ✓
This step sounds like a cool way to get extra traffic to your blog but any who I’ll play along. 😉 The mastermind behind this nifty little award is a young kitten, Okoto Enigma’s Blog who obviously is pretty smart to come up with this ingenious idea.
Rule 5: Tell your readers three things about yourself. ✓
The first thing you may not know about me is I bleed easily. If I get a paper cut, you’d swear I lost a finger or somethin’
Secondly, I’m beautiful! tossing hair in the wind. Wait, my hair is too short! Okay…you got me I’m beautiful on the inside (aren’t we all?) and as you guessed I’m a bit nuts. I have a little white jacket to prove it, too. 😀
Third, I don’t know if you want to know this or not but I shave my legs every day. I can’t stand having the prickles. The good thing is keeping said routine causes the hair growth to slow down due to over shaving and if I miss a day my legs are still pretty smooth.
- Lori from My Fragmented Journey
- Pam from Life Through My Eyes
- Amy from Amy’s Creative Pursuits
- Debbie from The Doglady’s Den
- Lisa from The Meaning of Me
- Ronel from Ronel the Mythmaker
- Mandy from Your Everyday Traveler
- Eli from Coach Daddy
- Tamara Narayan, Author
- Photo Art by Claudia Willison
Rule 8: Ask your nominee any five questions of your choice, one weird or funny question.
- Where’s the strangest place you been?
- Do you have any naval fuzz or toe jam?
- Based on your pant size, what’s your IQ? (Intelligence Guide: 0 or smaller = “dumb blonde who cares if you’re a brunette”, 2-4 = “I don’t understand the question” 6-8 = “Getting by” 1 0-12 = “Smarty Pants” 14 -up = “Extraterrestrial” or no answer = “I’m either too embarrassed to announce to the world how little I know or I’m far too modest to boast how smart I am”?
- What’s the dumbest thing you ever did?
- What’s the smartest thing you’ve done?
- Who is your favorite author? Me. No, really I’m not into literature so I don’t have a favorite author. My reading is strictly blogs and other internet sources.
- How long have you been blogging? This June will make seven years. Can you believe it, seven years? WOW, where does the time go?
- Have you ever been nominated for a major award? Yeah, I’ve gotten a few of these blog awards over the years. It’s kinda cool to get them just as long as I don’t get too many of the at once because meeting the requirements can be time-consuming.
- If you could play a musical instrument what would it be? I took piano for a short while when I was a kid but dropped it. My heart just wasn’t into it but now I’d love to know how to play, so I’d have to say a piano.
- Who is Carmen Sandiego and why should I care where in the world he is? Isn’t he a spy or something? I’m with you, why should I care who this is? If you find a reason to care then how about sharing it with me and maybe I’ll feel the same.
- Extra credit question, did I make you smile today? Absolutely! Anytime a blog friend does something nice for me makes me smile. 😀
Hmm, how does one determine what her best post is? I checked my stats which shows Friday Sillies: Babies is my most viewed post with nearly 400 visits all times and my top two posts in the past three months are #AprilA2Z Art Sketching Through the Alphabet “A” +#BoTB and #AprilA2Z Art Sketching Through the Alphabet “P”. Feel to visit any or all of my past entries!
Let me skedaddle back to my R&R but I certainly appreciate your visit and please remember to leave a breadcrumb (signature line) in comments so others can find you easier! 😉 Have a wonderful day!