- I am thankful to serve a living God. His abundant love for me on Calvary’s hill chastens my soul and my heart swells with the appreciation for His sacrifice on the cross.
- I am thankful for my soul mate, my DH. He is more than my husband. He is my best buddy, my provider, my lover, my knight in shining armor, my confidant, my EVERYTHING! Life is better because he is in it.
- I am thankful for our parents. For the gift of their presence with their exemplary morals, immeasurable experiences, and unconditional love that shaped who we are today.
- I am thankful for our siblings. For their continuing love and support that with each passing the year that kindles my heart.
- I am thankful for our family. I am grateful for being a SAHM with the chance to watch our babies grow into fine adults. Through the good and bad there is no way for me to feel other than children are blessings from God.
- I am thankful for my health. To be a member of the 50-something club, I count my blessings twice. I do not need a knee replacement or have high blood pressure or have any other consortium of ailments that restrict my ability to get up and move ~ a luxury that’s easy to take for granted.
- I am thankful for our quaint home. Despite my frustrations of tight space and no room to move, it is humbling to think that others do not have a place to call home and I feel blessed to have my little haven.
- I am thankful for DH’s job. It’s great to have him in town since 2010 after a decade of working out-of-town. He works in an excellent environment along with similar minded people that he considers as good friends and where corporate seems thoughtful of its employees.
- I am thankful to live in America. Born and raised in the good ole USA, I like to think I live in God’s country in the beautiful Appalachian mountains. It’s a blessing to experience the change of the seasons, even when I am less than happy with the unpleasant temperature shifts my heart still smiles.
- I am thankful for the brave men and women in the armed services who diligently defend the American way of life in keeping this land home of the free. You rock!
Finally, in closing let me say there is one more blessing I’d like to count and that’s the blessing of friends. Old friends and new, friends like you make my day a little more special with a kind act of your visit and comment. Thank you for making my life sweeter!
What blessings are you counting today?