Good-morning, my lovelies! How’s the weather in your neck of the woods? Although, we have been basking in the heat for weeks, Summer is officially here. What music says summer like no other? That up tempo, wave crashing, surfin’ tunes from the Beach Boys!
Good Monday morning to all! It’s a new week. This post is dedicated to the Monday memes I follow: Monday’s Music Moves Me, Music Monday, and Meet Me On Monday. If you’ve landed on this page, then I’ve linked up with one of these blog hops and I hope you’ll leave a message letting me know you dropped by and leave your blog address so I can do a return visit.
This week’s Monday’s Music Moves Me theme is: “REGGAE and/or Hawaiian” and the featured spotlight dancers are:
An American classic from the Beach Boys, I couldn’t pass up presenting this MMMM is Kokomo.
Hawaiian Reggae will be my theme choice this week. Israel Kamakawiwo’s Somewhere ‘Over the Rainbow’ is a hugely popular song and one I very much like, but I wanted to introduce you hopefully to some new discoveries I stumbled upon this morning in my quest this Monday. Enjoy!
For more Music Monday link up with….
Each week the Java from Never Growing Old
posts five questions for her readers to borrow and repost. All she asks in return is for you to kindly link up or grab her button. However, it seems some are taking the questions without passing this is a weekly meme. Please, if you wish to participate respect the boundaries and enjoy the fun!
This week’s MMoM questions are:
1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter? I like both, but I prefer smooth PB.
2. What is your favorite colored Rose? Red.
3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home? I was always taught to take my shoes off when coming into someone’s house. I know this isn’t a common practice unless it’s your own home. However, when I’ve been out running errands, the first thing I usually do is kick my shoes when I get home. I love walking around barefoot. This is not a must for visitors unless this is something that makes them more comfortable. Really anything goes – keep to the tradition or pitch it out the door.
4. What is your favorite season? I’m not sure. It’s tied between spring and fall when the weather isn’t too cold or hot.
5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging? I would say about 2-3 hours, maybe more on some days.
|Thanks for the visit, Cathy|