I interrupt the regular program post to bring you this special announcement…. All routine posts for this month is preempted so I might contribute to the largest Blogosphere party ever. Don’t worry, normal posting will resume next month like clock work (I hope). Meanwhile, I invite you to stick around to enjoy the #AprilA2Z fun!
Good-morning, kittens & dawgs! If you don’t feel good after listening to James Brown then you need to crawl back in bed and pull the covers over your head. Nothing makes me feel good or put the groove in my mood like music. Most weeks, I put together 3 posts dedicated to the sound of music and I’m not talking about the movie. Last year’s challenge, I did Feel good music for a feel good mood, and this morning I decided why not do it again. Join me this morning for more…Feel Good #Music For a Feel Good Mood Vol. 2! Continue reading →
Did you say it’s Monday again? Where’s my morning coffee? Let me holler at my maid to bring me a cup of Joe. Oh wait…I just remembered, I don’t have a maid. What a bummer! Okay, okay that’s alright. I’ll make my own. While I do that why not enjoy…
Ahhh, that’s better. Now….
Hopefully the rest of the day you will be like a…
and have a rock’n good time!
This week’s theme for Monday’s Music Moves Me is a Freebie selection. So, pick your tunes and link up!
Wanna hop to another fun meme?
Then join Java at for Meet Me On Monday!
This week’s questions:
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date? If I were 30 years younger (and so was he), then I think my dream celebrity date would be Tom Selleck. He is the only actor I can recall who I had somewhat of a crush on. Personally, it’s difficult for me to think about a dream date when I’m married, you know what I mean? About the time I discovered Tom, I was already married. With that being said, my heart could not be swept away completely by his good-looks and charm. Another place…another time Tom and then maybe things might be different. lol 🙂
2. Do you have any food restrictions? I do have food restrictions, to fish, pecans, and diary. My sensitivity level is mild. So, I find myself having these foods when the mood hits me.
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning? Whenever we have a scheduled appointment, then we allow 2 hours to get out the door. This isn’t just for me but the whole family. If it were only me, then I could be ready to leave the house in an hour or less.
4. Sausage or bacon? I love both, but if I had to pick only one without guilt then it would be bacon. Bacon and eggs, bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwiches, bacon in my salad, or bacon in beans/soup. There are so many good ways to have your bacon and eat it, too.
5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo? I use Google. I’ve tried Bing, but I forget about it and so Google gets used routinely by me a thousand times each day.