On Wednesday I shared photos taken the day I captured today’s sky view.
Join other Skywatch Friday photo enthusiasts, here.
~All images captured with my big girl camera ~ Nikon D7000 & preferred lens Nikkor 18-105mm zoom, unless otherwise noted.~
It’s time for Celebrate the small things.
- getting the car battery and engine debris shield replaced at the dealership with minimal cost.
- sketching a Minion b-day card for our SIL (see below) and hand-stamping Christmas cards finished.
- holiday preparation and general baking which I find relaxing.
- more creative DIY projects in the works with excitement to try my hand at making springerle cookies. I hope to pull together a post in December on this baking artwork!
- having a few days of beautiful weather this week because the forecast is calling for a cold weekend. The good news is it will be a nice time to do a little baking. 🙂
Life should be celebrated, even when it seems like you have no reason to celebrate. Look around, I bet you’ll see something good in your life! What are you celebrating?
That’s a wrap for now. I am taking Thanksgiving week off; I’ll be back December 1st for BoTB and I hope you can join me. May you and your family have a joyous time celebrating life’s bounty around the table. Until we meet on the other side of the lens, have a fototastic day!