On a night long ago, a babe entered this world – the greatest gift to man. Enjoy this classic Christmas carol performed by the talented Josh Groban!Enjoy this beautiful Christmas carol performed by the renowned musical talent Josh Groban.
The 1942 movie, Holiday Inn, introduced the song White Christmas to the world. It became an instant sensation. I know that you’ve heard good ole Bing do this number a time or two, but have you seen this movie? If not, then you may find it a delightful, wholesome movie for the family this Christmas season. Enjoy!
- “Did you hear the good news? It’s FRIDAY!”
Hello! I’m joining Five Crooked Halos in today edition of Five Question Friday and I hope you’ll jump in on the fun! 😉
1. What do you listen to while driving? I rarely drive. My husband chauffeurs me around where I want to go, but when I’m in the car, I just listen to whatever my DH happens to have the radio tuned to, which is usually talk radio – Shannon Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, …I like listening to these guys, especially Mark when he gets all fired up. What a passionate fellow!
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? My least favorite thing about fall are allergies. Yep, yep I’m stricken with seasonal allergies which can be as bad if not worse than a cold.
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? Dream house? It’s gotta be either a large log cabin or a quaint farmhouse design with a big wrap around porch nestled on 10 or 20 acres preferably. A well-insulated place to provide proper heating and cooling year round. Multiple fireplaces, wood floors, carpeted bedrooms, plenty of bathrooms, state of the art Kitchen, spacious bedrooms, three car garage, and a big storage shed on our land to hold things we do not want to store in the house. I’m looking for a well-organized home. I’m ready to put an end to my life cluttered world with my dream home. =D I guess this sums things up neatly.
4. Would you ever own a minivan? Nah, I don’t see myself as minivan person. I would love an extended cab pickup or a big gas guzzling SUV. But, I’ve been known to change my mind on occasions. That’s a God-given woman’s prerogative, right?
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? Oh heavens, yes I wash ALL new clothing before we ever wearing. And, WOW…I sound like life with Rylie digging through the clothes to find the pieces that have been least accosted. Am I a germaphobe? No, but you don’t have to be. Just think about it folks, people are not as clean as they use to be — going to the bathroom and not washing their hands, sneezing and coughing without stifling billions of free-floating bacteria, the potential of lice infection, ….You catch my drift by now, I’m sure. *step off soapbox*
Don’t be shy with your comments! Have some fun with these questions and give me your best honest answers.