Good morning, Kittens and Dawgs! It’s fabulous to see you! This week the most celebrated holiday for love falls on Wednesday and to put ya in the mood for romance, I’m sharing with you my favorite love songs.
- You Are the Sunshine Of My Life ~ Stevie Wonder
- Let’s Stay Together ~ Al Green
- When a Man Loves a Woman ~ Percy Sledge
- Unchained Melody ~ Righteous Brothers
- You’re Still the One ~Shania Twain
- You Are So Beautiful ~ Joe Cocker
- How Do I Live ~ LeAnn Rimes
- Woman In Love ~ Barbara Streisand
- Killing Me Softly With His Song ~ Roberta Flack
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You ~ Kris Fuchigami
ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ….This is a weekly hop for mewsic enthusiasts regardless if you follow our weekly theme if you have tunes to share then we’re ready to dance with you. Otherwise, I ask that you do not link non-related posts below to boost traffic to your site. You’re welcome to leave your URL in comments with a brief description inviting me (and others) to check it out. Thank you!
I invite you to plug-in with the “Sparks” community hosted by good pal, Annie at McGuffy’s Reader where you can energize your soul and make the world a little better with sparks of encouragement. Let’s make the world a better place, one person at a time beginning with #1! 😉
Keep those tunes playing and your body swaying, I’ll see ya around the cyber block! Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for Cathy Chats!