Welcome Kittens & Dawgs! In November I shared the Tic Toc Ice Cream Parlor in Loudon TN on a not-so-Wordless Wednesday. I took this photo from the parking lot behind Tic Toc. I liked how I could see the church steeple and the home waving the American flag. I love patriotism!
I’m joining Joyce for this this week’s Wednesday Hodgepodge Q&A.
1. February can be a little bit tricky given the weather and the winter and the whatnot. I read a list (here) of things you can do to make your February brighter which included-start planning your next trip, take more baths, make your own chocolate covered strawberries, and exercise in preparation for swimsuit season. Anything on the list you might try? Which suggestion on the list appeals to you most? Tell us something not on the list that helps make your February brighter. The only thing on the list that interests me is exercise. I enjoy wearing shorts and skirts in the warmer months. I definitely need to trim down a bit before wearing my fun summer wear so I need to hit hard beginning now. The one thing that makes not on February brighter but anytime during the winter is watching a gorgeous East Tennessee sunrise. That’s one way to start the day off cheery.
2. Tell us about something you’ve seen or done recently that you’d say was ‘super’? I think it’s ‘super’ that the Eagles won the Super Bowl.
3. Best thing you ate in a ‘bowl’ last week? Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios
4. Something you’re ‘cheering’ for right now? At the moment, I’m no cheering for anything. However, I did cheer for the Eagles in the Super Bowl on Sunday.
5. The Winter Olympics begin Friday, February 9th in Pyeong Chang, South Korea. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being all in and 1 being no interest whatsoever) how interested are you in the games? Which event do you most want to see (you’ll find a list here). I’m giving the Olympic games a “5”. In years’ past the games excited me. I loved cheering for American Olympians but I’m going to be honest there are some athletes this time who spout off about their political discontent. These little snowflakes won’t get my support. If TV ad or box of cereal feature these athletes then I’ll flip the channel or buy the product. It’s that simple. My favorite winter sport is figure skating but I’m not overly excited about watching because female skaters today aren’t as graceful as they used to be and male skaters are too feminine.
6. Insert your own random thought here. In yesterday’s get-to-know-me post, I shared The Very Best of Ohio Express and while I was pulling that post together this sampler of Bubblegum mewsic popped (get it, bubblegum) on my radar and I thought I’d bring it to you today.
Have a good day and please join me tomorrow for the results in Falling Slowly BoTB showdown and Thursday Two Questions (#T2Q)!