Good-morning, kittens & dawgs! How are y’all doing this morning? Last week, I changed themes on my site. Somethings need a bit of tweaking which I’m working on. Meanwhile, track two on the above Flatt Lonesome playlist crossed my ears in recent months and having enjoyed it decided to share it along with 25 other tunes found on YouTube. I’m happy you joined me this morning for another chance to get to know me a little better!
41. What is your favorite childhood memory? I don’t know that I have a favorite childhood memory but I do recall some high points from my youth. I vividly recall sitting by the window in my grandparents’ upstairs living room watching for my parents to bring home my baby brother. I was five years old. Another time, I recall grandma waking me in the wee hours to tell me the good news I had a little sister. I was 9 1/2 years old. These memories always make me smile.
42. What is your favorite way to pastime? Other than watching movies, I’d say sketching.
43. What is your favorite snack? Popcorn but it hurts my tummy sometimes. 🙁
44. What is your favorite sport? To watch, football; to play, tennis.
45. What is something you are gifted at? This is tough. I don’t consider myself especially talented in anything but I have potential. My skill sets need a lot of polishing. I like to think someday I can say I’m a gifted artist or photographer or both.
46. What is something you look(ed) for in a partner? I’ve known DH all my life. Before we started dating I just him as my best friend’s brother’s friend. So, I really didn’t know him. The summer of 1976 after I became a Christian, my uncle and aunt encouraged me to pray for my future mate. My prayer was for God to lead me to a good guy who’s heart belonged to Him. Within a few months, DH asked me out and the rest is herstory! 😉
47. What is something you wish you were gifted at doing? Drawing for sure.
48. Are you a fan of any sports team? At first I thought no but then I thought yeah, I’m a fan of UT football. Other than that not really. When Peyton Manning played for the Broncos then I was a fan but with all this craziness going on in NFL then when I watch I ALWAYS root for the team who has the least offenders (those who take a knee during the National Anthem).
49. Are you a dog person or cat person? I don’t have any pets but I’m partial to both but at one time I would’ve picked a cat over a dog anyday. Now, I can go either way.
50. At what age did you go on your first date? My first date was to a church hosted Valentine’s Day party. I was barely 13. The boy was almost four years older than me. We went study for more than a year but he broke heart and so I had to dump him. I believe that was supposed to happen so I’d be free to date DH at the appointed time. God has a plan! 😉
Previous g2km posts…
Here’s your chance your get in on the fun, feel free to borrow my questions to create your own G2KM post.
41. What is your favorite childhood memory?
42. What is your favorite way to pass time?
43. What is your favorite snack?
44. What is your favorite sport?
45. What is something you are gifted at?
46. What is something you look(ed) for in a partner?
47. What is something you wish you were gifted at doing?
48. Are you a fan of any sports team?
49. Are you a dog person or cat person?
50. At what age did you go on your first date?
Final step, come back, link-up, and if you want grab the linky code to add to beneath your G2KM responses!
Beginning in March I am going to do a g2km post every other week and on the off week’s throw out a random question or topic for y’all to grab. I think I will create a page to post future Cathy Chat prompts. How does that sound?
linking up taking a HOT coffee break with Stacy Uncorked and Eugenia @BrewNSpew this morning and you’re invited to come with and let me remind you to visit again tomorrow for not-so Wordless Wednesday.