Good day, kittens and dawgs! How was your week? Hectic? Stressful? It’s time to put that stuff behind us, so put you happy face on and if you can’t do it then I’m here to make you giggle or at the very least smile with my newest Friday Sillies contributions.
I’m not using my linkup this week, since it’s not doing well. If you have a funny post you want to share, then please add it in comments for others to find it. I’m going to try something new. I invite you to send your giggles (funny picture, joke, video, song, …), if it makes you laugh then I want to see it. Just email me your content! In the subject line say “Friday Sillies material” and if I use it, then I’ll add a link back to your site in my post. Can I count you in? If so, then share your giggles now!
Let’s continue the fun with Friendly Fill-Ins!
McGuffy Ann is hosting the Friendly Fill-Ins (click button to visit McGuffy). Every Thursday, she posts four fun and easy blank statements for us to borrow, complete, and post on our site. The point is to simply have fun linking, reading, and meeting others who enjoy this sort of thing.
Here’s my response to this week’s fill-ins:
- One quirk I have is …do, I even have a quirk? Surely, I do! Hmm, ok got it! My one quirk is I don’t like to travel by plane or boat. I like being able to keep my feet on solid ground.
- My favorite comic strip is The Peanuts Gang cartoons, but it’s been years since I’ve read them.
- I am really happy that we got some much-needed yard work done on Monday, but we have lots yet to do and the rain is going to make the grass grow out of sight before we can pick up where we left off.
- If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to either the coast of Maine or the Pacific Northwest coast. I love everything about Maine ~ scenery, food, lighthouses, you name it and this is where I want to go every time we take big vacation, but I really want to go west to see the lighthouses and coast line.
Oops, no linky? No worries, click the Friendly Fill-Ins button and you can join the party there.
I’m joining Lexa in Celebrate The Small Things. Here’s my list of celebrations!
- I’m celebrating making progress on brush removal on our property.
- I’m celebrating that we got some much-needed rain, but I’m not celebrating how our grass will soon shoot up.
- I’m celebrating the end of our bday season until December. It’s time to get back to a better maintained diet.
- I’m celebrating every broken link repair I’ve made on my blog. It’s a tedious job, but it’s getting done finally.
That’s it for now. There’s always something to celebrate in our lives.
What are you celebrating?
See what others are celebrating this week below and if you want to join the linky, then visit Lexa!
I invite y’all to pop in tomorrow with the relaunch of my weekend music post, Saturday Songsuasion with Yves Jean.
Have a super funtastic Friday! 😉