It’s Halloween’s eve; I thought it would be good time to get my creepy on.
Well, not exactly but thanks to photo-editing I turned an ordinary day shot of an exceptionally interesting tree into a dark and stormy night with a scary, gnarly tree.
For more bizarre or not-so-creepy sky shots join photo enthusiasts across the net on Skywatch Friday .
It’s time for Celebrate the small things.
- that there aren’t any such things as zombies, vampires, werewolves, and other scary supernatural forces.
- the talents of screenwriters/novelist imaginative minds who breathe life into these creepy monsters in their manuscripts or upon the big screen for our entertainment.
- all things yummy… caramel apples, bite size candy bars, caramel corn, pumpkin spiced lattes, and hot chocolate.
- the sweet memories of trick or treating from my childhood and of my children.
- above all else that I have never experienced any real life horror stories
Life should be celebrated, even when it seems like you have no reason to celebrate. Just look around, I bet you’ll see something good! What are you celebrating?
Have a safe and fun Halloween! Join me on Sunday for November 1st edition of Battle of the Band. Thanks for visiting. Until we meet on the other side of the lens, have a fototastic day!
~All images captured with my big girl camera ~ Nikon D7000 & preferred lens Nikkor 18-105mm zoom, unless otherwise noted.~