Macro Shot

Puritan's Pride Vitamins
DSC_3335

Image captured with my new Nikkor Micro 105mm lens

Sending a round of applauds and cheers to this week’s featured photographer…

The Cat On My Head

Congratulations! Please, be kind enough to visit our featured photographer and show some love by leaving a comment. Now, it’s your turn to link up your favorite photo(s) URL!

Thank you for making me apart of your day. I hope you will decide to come back to share in my photo ops. Don’t forget to leave your comments footprints below. I will hop by soon. I can’t wait to see your shots!

Have a wonderful day!

Photography link ups: Wordless Wednesday (see Daily Blog Hops),  Skywatch Friday, and i heart macro

30 thoughts on “Macro Shot

1. McGuffy Ann

I am on the road with Bill for a while. We just left home, so I won’t be linking up today. Hopefully I will get a lot of new pictures to share in the future. I will be back soon!

2. Merlinda Little

Amazing color and brightness! I am always struggling with focus on macro shots. I hope you can visit my blog as I have some macro flower shots. Actually I might have too much macro flower shots =P #WW

3. Jutta K.

Was für ein toller Schnappschuss !
    Und vielen dank, dass du jetzt auch bei GFC dabei bist 🙂
    Lieben Gruß
    Jutta

4. Kitties Blue

This is so cool. We don’t know how you selected our blog to feature, but we are so grateful. What an excellent opportunity to make new friends and discover new blogs. Thank you so much. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo and our mommy, Janet

1. Cathy Kennedy Post author

Last week, you joined my WW linky party. This made you eligible for the pick. 😉 It’s so nice to have you featured. Maybe, you’ll get a little more blog traffic.

5. Crafty Spices

Sorry I’m a bit late, but hey I’m here.
    And by the way these are some great pictures you are featuring. my little one just loved the one with the 2 kitties.
    Have a great rest of the week.

6. Hootin' Anni

I’m sorry … I think the link you left for Skywatch is perhaps broken? I see only the white pansy tho very beautiful…but can’t find sky photos. I’ll look elsewhere.

Put a smile on my face, leave a comment! Have a purrfect day!