DS came down with Strep. He was off on Good Friday, and the doctor ordered him to not work for the next 2-days. Although, his work schedule including the weekend shift at FYE, the timing couldn’t have been better. This is his second job he uses to get a few extra bucks. As of Sunday, he was still feeling awful and felt like it would be best to not go into work on Monday. Poor kiddo!
This morning’s participation in the A-Z Challenge continues. Today’s alphabet prompt ties perfectly in with my subjects of conversation.
Springtime allergies are reeking havoc on me this year. This weekend tree pollen was high. I was head achy, and constantly sneezing. The sneezing gave way to my drippy sinuses. My poor nose was sensitive and chaff from the blowing. Despite the misery, I am thrilled spring is here! How do spring allergens affect you?
Earlier in the month, I went in for my annual GYN appointment. While I waited, I picked up a pamphlet on hormone replacement therapy. When my eyes fell on the phrase, most female patients report that they experience improvement within several days of receiving their pellets my eyes widen with anticipation to learn more.
I have taken oral HRT, since 2006. Initially, this drug helped with some of my menopausal symptoms, but I never felt completely on track and for the past two years I feel like some symptoms have grown worse.
Last week, I began Sottopelle Therapy. This is a bio-identical hormone replacement in the form of pellets that are place just below the skin.
The process was simple and nearly painless. The only ouch came (and it wasn’t anything to cry over) when Dr. T numbed the fatty part of my hip for the incision and I didn’t feel that at all. It took less than 10-minutes to do the procedure, out the door, and on my way to a new, improved me.
Can you benefit from Sottopelle? Here are some good reasons why you might consider this type of treatment:
- This therapy has been around since 1939
- It’s purely natural ~ no fillers or horse urine. It’s designed to reproduce human hormones
- Your body controls the release of hormone as needed – no more peaks and lows of traditional HRT
- It works around the clock 24/7 releasing a low dosage directly into the blood stream that’s right for you
- More effective than other forms of hormone therapy in treating mood swings, relief from anxiety & depression, increased mental clarity, focus, & memory, restores energy, exercise tolerance, & muscle mass, improves cholesterol & triglycerides levels, urinary & vaginal problems, sexual function, breast health, bone density, and hormone ratios
It is a bit early in my treatment to make any conclusive comments on change in my hormone health, but if this is an indicator (and I hope that it is) for the past three days I noticed I think with more clearly than I have in months…even years. The brain fog is lifting. Hooray!
Are you interested in Sottopelle? Learn more by visiting SottoPelle Therapy.
Now, it’s time to do the hop…the Tuesday morning blog hop that is. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I visit my lovelies at. Starting first with Les from Time Out For Mom wants us to share something that made us laugh this past week.
I can’t think of anything that made me laugh as much as something that made me smile. DS’s bout with strep this Easter weekend made me think fondly of a time when I was horribly sick Easter 1996.
Springtime allergies had me absolutely knocked out in the worse way ~ stuffy head, congestion, fuzzy head,…the whole nine yards. I didn’t know what planet I was on and to this day I don’t remember much about that weekend other than this…
Okay, I knew that we were visiting the in-laws. During my waking hours, my head was in the clouds, but most of the time I was sleeping. DS missed me terribly and decided he had enough of being away from mommy. He snuggled against me and went to sleep, too. My heart aches just a bit for this poor little guy, but it gives me a warm feeling and puts on my smile on my face when I look back. It also makes me wonder, where did the years go?
Patrice’s chats on the farmhouse porch questions this week are:
- Do you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, or any “word” activities? I like doing word finds sometimes.
- What’s on your dining room table right now? A mess! My dining room table has been grand central station during our home school years and now it’s where I do all of my work on the computer. I really need to get into my dream home fast!
- Do you like Italian food? Definitely! I love it!
- Did you ever want a brother, twin, or sister, when you were a child? I don’t know,if I did or not. I just got them anyway without asking.
- How far away is the nearest grocery store? There is a Kroger about 2-3 miles from our house, but we rarely shop at it. Instead, we drive across town to the Super Walmart to do all of our grocery shopping. It takes us about 30-minutes to get there.
For now, did someone say coffee? Oh yes, that was me. Hee-Hee! It’s time to get another refill of Joe. As luck will have it, my last stop takes us to Starbuck’s home state to visit Stacy Uncorked. She is now back in Blogosphere doing what she does best ~ random musings on Random Tuesday Thoughts ! I’m gonna to join her linky party now. Wanna come with?
Have a terrific Tuesday!