Earlier in the week, my lovely friend McGuffy Ann of McGuffy’s Reader. honored me with Fabulous Blog Ribbon.
Allow me the pleasure of introducing you to a fellow blogger. I met McGuffy through a common meme we play on Wednesdays called Chats on the farmhouse porch hosted by Patrice.
Some things I know about McGuffy is, she is a serious book-worm and uses her blog to feature reviews. If you’re a reading enthusiast, then you’ll want to visit McGuffy’s Reader for enticing new library selections.
Another thing about McGuffy is she LOVES animals! She’s not only the mother of three fur-babies (cats), but she’s also been involved in animal rescue over the years. In fact, she’s rescued two of her cats when they were kittens. If you have family members who happen to be of the non-human form, then you’ll bond with her.
Finally, McGuffy is a nature lover and gentle soul, but more simply put she’s a friend. Perhaps, you’ll wanna call her friend, too. ^.^
In accepting my new award, I first need…
1. Post the Rules.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggersMy most fabulous moments are:
- Marrying my high school sweetheart & best friend and having three wonderful children with him definitely ranks amongst my top fabulous moments in life.
- Being able to stay in East Tennessee, after we thought for certain we would have to move in 2000 because of my DH’s job situation.
- Having one of my children stories published.
- Graduating each of our children from our home-school (2006, 2008, & 2012)
- Last, but certainly not least paying off our house!
- My family – husband, children, parents, siblings, … and friends: old & new, near & far, blogger or non-blogger I love you all!
- I love living in East Tennessee – not too far north or south, just right!
- Activities – physical and metal. Keeping both fit is a huge priority for me. We only have one life, gotta make the most of it!
- Creating – cooking, rubber stamp art, photography,…which goes without saying I love to blog my favorite creative outlet.
- Lastly, early mornings. My time to do some of my favorite things in total quietness.
- Dieting, but I’m on a perpetual diet. Bah-hum-bug!
- Liberal politicians stealing our money!
- Getting older! I’m fighting it every step of the way.
- When my favorite things disappear from stores and I’m forced to start all over again with finding a new favorite.
- Extreme weather!
- Les @ Time Out For Mom has the uncanny ability to use her witty experiences of everyday life as SAHM in fun, interesting posts. You’re gonna love her, I know. I do!
- Jenny Matlock …off my tangent… who’s flair for writing is obviously expressed with great personality with every word penned, high-tech style.
- For the gal who makes Monday’s totally rock for me, head conductor of the Love Train – Monday’s Music Moves Me, Marie @ XmasDolly.
- Meet a little sweetie-pie named Kayla from The Eclectic Element. She is an amazingly talented and makes lovely handcrafted jewelry.
- A nice woman I met through Chats on the farmhouse porch is Bee’s 31 Gifts. She has another blog, I like visiting called: Mamaw’s Place. There are two special reasons why I’m fond of this lady. One, she lives right here in East Tennessee – we’re practically neighbors and two, she grew up in the same state as I did!