Did you say it’s Monday again? Where’s my morning coffee? Let me holler at my maid to bring me a cup of Joe. Oh wait…I just remembered, I don’t have a maid. What a bummer! Okay, okay that’s alright. I’ll make my own. While I do that why not enjoy…
Hopefully the rest of the day you will be like a…
This week’s theme for Monday’s Music Moves Me is a Freebie selection. So, pick your tunes and link up!
This week’s questions:
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date? If I were 30 years younger (and so was he), then I think my dream celebrity date would be Tom Selleck. He is the only actor I can recall who I had somewhat of a crush on. Personally, it’s difficult for me to think about a dream date when I’m married, you know what I mean? About the time I discovered Tom, I was already married. With that being said, my heart could not be swept away completely by his good-looks and charm. Another place…another time Tom and then maybe things might be different. lol 🙂
2. Do you have any food restrictions? I do have food restrictions, to fish, pecans, and diary. My sensitivity level is mild. So, I find myself having these foods when the mood hits me.
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning? Whenever we have a scheduled appointment, then we allow 2 hours to get out the door. This isn’t just for me but the whole family. If it were only me, then I could be ready to leave the house in an hour or less.
4. Sausage or bacon? I love both, but if I had to pick only one without guilt then it would be bacon. Bacon and eggs, bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwiches, bacon in my salad, or bacon in beans/soup. There are so many good ways to have your bacon and eat it, too.
5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo? I use Google. I’ve tried Bing, but I forget about it and so Google gets used routinely by me a thousand times each day.
Another Monday blog hop you may like is The Adventures of Mommy B.
Have a marvelous Monday!