The Life is Good Award recipient requirements are as follows:
- Thank and put a link back to the person who so kindly gave this award.
- Share a few things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto some other bloggers you deem deserving.
- Inform these said bloggers that they have received the award.
I’m flabbergasted by another blogging award. You’re very kind, Debbie, for naming me one of the recipients of the ‘Life is Good’ award. Check out Debbie’s blog, No Filter Mom . Cute name, huh? She is a cutie-pie 40-something mom of two little boys. I know she has her hands full, don’t you suppose? LOL.
* I’m slow to getting jokes…sometimes.
* Cyberspace screw ups drive me bonkers, like lost emails or links not working, etc
* I prefer baked goodies over candy. Yeah, it has become a revolving change over the years. It used to be the other way around.
* My voice is tiny. I’m sometimes mistaken for a kid on the phone. Don’t you just love that?
* One of my favorite chewy candies is salt water taffy.
* I’m all for making prisons seem like prison again – remove internet access and cable TV, take away cell phones or other creature comforts. They are criminals why treat them like they are at the Ritz Carlton or something? Our military gets the worse end of the shaft than most prisoners do. What sense is that? NONE! (Sorry for the ranting!)
* When I was very young, my parents lived in a two room house and we had an outhouse. I kid you not!
Just when you think you know me, I really throw some surprises in there for you. LOL. Now to share this lovely award with of my blogging buddies. Come on down…
Amanda, a good friend of mine, blogs about her writing journey to the publishing world as a Family Saga Novelist. Her nature style and ability tell me one day soon she’ll get her book series into print.
This award truly is a privilege. Once more thank you, Debbie, @ No Filter Mom for bestowing this surprise my way. Anytime someone in blogosphere passes an award to you, it’s a good feeling knowing someone has taken the time, attention, and effort in making my day a little brighter. I invite you to visit all of these fine bloggers whom I passing the torch to. Perhaps, you’ll find someone new to call ‘friend’. Life is truly Good!