What a privilege to be named one of The Stylist Blogger Award recipients for the second time within a matter of weeks. This sure makes a gal feel swell! 😉
Tawna (inactive blog link, removed) is the kind soul who passed the torch to me this time. You’ll find her blog to be an inspiration if you are trying to make healthy adjustments to your life through exercise and diet. Every mother aspires to reclaim her pre-motherhood figure and mind. We can all rally behind and along Tawna, as she boldly posts her results for the world to read.
Tawna instructed me to share seven things about myself. What a trick this is gonna be since I’m doing the ‘Get to Know Me 30 Day blog challenge’. Here goes nothin’!
1. Math was my worse subject in school. Numbers went over my head. I had to teach myself the basics of algebra, geometry, and trig for my children. Please, don’t ask me any math questions because humbly I must admit, I still stumble.
2. I’m not a logical person. This does not come to me naturally. I had to learn to capitalize on this trait from my college programming courses, my husband, and the gift of wisdom which comes through the years.
3. I can drive a manual transmission car. My husband taught me how to drive his 4-speed Ford Fiesta in our early years of marriage. Once I got the knack of a stick shift, I LOVED IT!
4. I was born a month early. In 1961, this was a bit of a big deal. For some reason, the doctor kept me in an incubator. I imagine the concern could be my lungs. I think that was an issue with babies born too early. That was back in the day when they’d knock out mom just before the baby delivered. I never understood this, do you?
5. My maternal grandparents are still living.
6. I’m the oldest of three siblings and oldest grandchild on my maternal grandparents.
7. And finally, once a friend, always a friend. That’s me, I’m VERY loyal.
The next step in accepting this award, Tawna says, I must pass it to 15 bloggers. What is she trying to do to me? This will be a difficult choice.
I pass The Stylist Blogger Award to the author of these blogs:
- Donnie @ New Blessing Everyday
- Caren @ Cat Chat
- Mary @ Life In A Small Town
- Shay @ Wonderfully Chaotic
- Debbie @ No Filter Mom
- Judy @ Hard Working Judy
- Saimi @ My Dog Archie
- Lydia @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
- Kim @ Chubby Cheeks Thinks
- Keli @ Saving Those Dollars
- Jenn @ Fresh Start Academy
- Lynnette @ Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground
- Kristine @ Loving & Learning at Home
- Donna @ Refusing to Grow Old Graceful
- Java @ Never Growing Old
Should you decide to accept The Stylish Blogger Award please do the following steps:
- Post and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can).
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Congratulations Bloggers, you do a stylish job on your blogs!