A break in the weather has arrived. There is no sign of that white fluff falling from the sky which as been with us for the last two weeks. Thankfully, the sun is showing its beautiful shining face today. I guess the angels must have spilled a ton of pain. The saturated blue sky is gorgeous, like in this photo somewhere over Nevada I borrowed from the net. Now if only the warmth would return. The forecast is calling for a slight change in temperatures for the better over the next few days, but we’re not out of the winter woods yet. For now, I’m going to soak in the beauty of the day.
Let’s stop for a moment if you care and to play Five Question Friday! An easy, peasy way to start off your weekend…and a fun way to get to know random facts about your fellow bloggers!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! Oh, and HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, January 14th: (Special thanks to Sharaya, Kate, Deanna, @trooppetrie, @ChelsVandy for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Bring your awesome question suggestions to the community or shout ’em out to @5crookedhalos!
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? This one is difficult. We have a huge movie library. Many are from the 80s & 90s, which was an excellent time for entertaining flicks to be made. The one that sticks out in my mind at the moment and that’s only because my son chanted this movie title while I was reading this question to myself, Blazing Saddles.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve right now?
At the moment my biggest pet peeve is the weather. I’m so tired of the cold and snow. I want spring to be here already. I hate wishing my days away because of the elements.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say? My best friend is my husband. No, he isn’t a dog! He’s ever bit as faithful and loyal as man’s best friend and…he’s just as adorable as this little puppy. Also, he makes me laugh – very witty guy and he’s smart as a tack.
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? I don’t believe I’d change a thing. I’d still be a SAHM who morphed into a children’s author.
5. What is your one “splurge” item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost? A splurge item? Hmm, I do like to splurge, but only on good bargains. If I find a Cherished Teddy I like on sale, then I’m quick to snatch it up.
I’m new to the 5QF, but I hope to play in this meme on the Fridays I find time to work into my schedule. If you’re interested in getting in on the fun, then please click on the link at the top of my post. Have a terrific Friday!